VOLUNTEER AT IN THE SOIL ARTS FESTIVAL
**VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022 IN THE SOIL ARTS FESTIVAL IS NOW CLOSED.** Sign up for our newsletter for upcoming volunteer opportunities.
Like many other not-for-profit organizations, we rely on a trusted core group of volunteers to present a rollicking season of events.
Interested in helping out with In the Soil Arts Festival? We’ll have safe, fun outdoor opportunities for you to get involved between June – August 2022.
Volunteers are the fertilizer of our festival. Each year the festival comes to life thanks to the loving support and hard work of dedicated volunteers. Although the last few years have looked a lot different, and our volunteer needs are not as vast, we continue to seek dedicated local folks to join a small and mighty team.
Volunteering provides an inside experience of In the Soil Arts Festival, sensitivity and anti-oppression training and opportunities to catch an eclectic program of original theatre, music, visual art, dance, media.
If you are interested in getting involved, sign up below! Volunteer opportunities are open to individuals ages 15 and older. High school volunteer hours are available.
We also offer volunteer training opportunities, not only for tasks at hand, but also concerning shared expectations among all team members to ensure safe, equitable and caring experience for all. We ask that all volunteers adhere to our Policy to Promote a Culture of Anti-Racism, Anti-Harassment and Equity.
What you get from volunteering during In the Soil Arts Festival:
- An opportunity to meet awesome people like you;
- A bangin’ original In the Soil 2022 tee;
- Access to the Artist / Volunteer lounge for breaks, recharging, and snacks;
- A chance to check out the programming on your time off with an all-access Festival Pass that will provide you first-come, first-served access to all festival events*
- A complimentary Harvest Lounge Pass to the 2022 Niagara Grape & Wine Festival at Montebello Park this September.*
*only available to volunteers scheduled to work the launch weekend, June 10-12.