Volunteer Coordinator, 30 hours/week
- Coordinating volunteers before, during and after the festival
- Collaborating on and administering schedules
- Making sure volunteer needs at the festival are fully met
- Event coordination
- Working with large groups of people on event related tasks
- Managing and coordinating people
- Experience with Excel, Word, Google Docs
This person will work directly with the Outreach Coordinator to recruit, schedule and manage all things related to volunteerism at In the Soil Festival.
Production Assistants (2), 30 hours/week
- Assist with technical needs of productions
- Potential to operation of sound/lighting for various productions
- Assist with load in / load out of festival venues
- Use highest safety standards
- Collaborate with ITS staff, volunteers and artists
- Assist with maintenance of technical equipment
- Some technical production in performing arts
- Familiarity with performing arts venues, protocol, and equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Working under another’s leadership
These persons will work directly with ITS Production Managers, Artistic Director, Technical Coordinator and other staff. They will guide them through all tasks.
Festival Hub Production Assistant, 30 hours/week
- Assist with all aspects of outdoor Festival Hub production (scheduling, load in/out, artist relations) with Specific focus on merchandise and merchandising
- Coordination of artist and festival merchandise sales
- Coordination of Festival Info booth, pass sales, on-site marketing
- Management of Festival Hub / Merchandise volunteers
- Some experience working large events
- Retail, merchandising, inventory
- Handling of cash
This person will work directly with the Production Managers, Administrative Director and other staff.
Meet some of our past AMP interns!
We welcome students of Brock University’s Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Art as our official AMP interns. Meet Allie, Elizabeth and Jillian!