Suitcase in Point is seeking production assistants for In the Soil Arts Festival 2019 and other spring programs. Candidates must have some experience in technical production. Work will include assisting in set up of site specific installations, working as concert, theatre and special event crew. Some general experience in sound, lighting, stage carpentry, video projection, etc are all assets. Successful applicants will be mentored by professionals in the field and become key members of the Suitcase in Point team, collaborating to bring a variety of creative events to fruition.
● Production assistants will be required to attend planning sessions, and work scheduled prior to and post-production sessions and the festival at various times during late April 2018.
● 30 hours a week for a 6 to 8 week contract (TBC)
● Candidates must be available to work from June 7th to June 9th (inclusive) for varying shifts related to the festival. Qualifications
● Candidates need prior experience and should demonstrate a keen interest in technical production.
● Must be between the ages of 15 to 30 to apply.
Please send CV/Resume with cover letter to Deanna Jones, Artistic Director at Deanna@suitcaseinpoint.com. Please include your name and “ITS Production Assistant” in the subject line.