Suitcase in Point is seeking production assistants for In the Soil Arts Festival 2018 and other spring programs. Candidates must have some experience in technical production. Work will include assisting in set up of site specific installations, working as concert, theatre and special event crew. Some general experience in sound, lighting, stage carpentry, video projection, etc are all assets. Successful applicants will be mentored by professionals in the field and become key members of the Suitcase in Point team, collaborating to bring a variety of creative events to fruition.
● Production assistants will be required to attend planning sessions, and work scheduled prior to and post-production sessions and the festival at various times during late April 2018.
● 30 hours a week for a 6 to 8 week contract (TBC)
● Candidates must be available to work from April 23 to April 30 (inclusive) for varying shifts related to the festival. Qualifications
● Candidates need prior experience and should demonstrate a keen interest in technical production.
● All applicants must be enrolled in the 2018/19 academic year to qualify.
Please send CV/Resume with cover letter to Deanna Jones, Artistic Director at Deanna@suitcaseinpoint.com by April 17, 2018. Please include your name and “ITS Production Assistant” in the subject line.